V6 titanium HeatBreak
Titanium V6 heatbreaks are the perfect upgrade for printing at higher temperatures, helping to maintain a sharply defined melt zone at higher temperatures.
Genuine E3D heatbreaks feature a refined internal surface finish to reduce extrusion force and improve retraction reliability. Made from grade 5 titanium, these heatbreaks are exceptionally strong and have lower thermal conductivity than stainless steel heatbreaks, allowing you to keep the cold side of your HotEnd even colder.
The increased strength of these breaks means that they are also much less likely to crack or snap, either while hot-tightening or on the occasional collision with printed parts or printer bed.
Available in 1.75mm.
Thermal paste is not supplied with the Heatbreak.
Why order from Rising Sun FPV?• FREE Express* shipping over $250.
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.
• Earn points for every $1 spent.