Allows a Team BlackSheep Unify Pro v2/v3 (5V only version) and receiver to be mounted on a board for a low profile and clean stacking solution. The pads allow you to solder your Unify to the mounting board. Once the Unify is mounted, you can either use the plug that comes with the Unify or directly solder the wires to the pads. The button extension can also be used with this by connecting one of the pads of the button to the board. From there, you can attach a remote button to place on the outside of your quad to allow for quick and easy access.
This board has the option to easily solder a FrSky D4R, X4R, or XM+, but the receiver selection is not limited those. Spektrum, Futaba, FlySky, or any other receivers are also compatible. Simply connect the receiver directly to the flight controller (ignore the receiver portion on the board) or connect the receiver to one of the header pins on the Unify Mounting Board and use the pads located on the side as intended. The solder bridge pads will still have to be used to select which headers you will be using.
Why order from Rising Sun FPV?• FREE Express* shipping over $250.
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.
• Earn points for every $1 spent.