Same Day Dispatch
he SOURCE V is a vertical "box" style frame, popular within the racing community for its superior stifness and aerodynamics. It is built to withstand harsh crashes and abuse. It fits and protects all the classic FPV components. The SOURCE V is a solid competitive racing frame.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The SOURCE V project is a collaborative FPV frame project initiated by Team BlackSheep. The frame is donated to the community to empower creators and makers, and integrate best practices and current trends faster into a continuously manufactured product. In return, it allows the local distribution network to have cheap and direct access to a good frame in order to allow them compete in an increasingly predatory marketplace.
The hope is for this frame to enable broad access to FPV thanks to a low price point, great documentation and wide availability of compatible parts and accessories, without violating other people’s intellectual property.
- Project discussion: https://discordapp.com/invite/ZJGkHwF
- Project files: https://github.com/ps915/source_v
- Interactive Manual (work in progress)
- 3D Printed files on Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/tag:sourcev
- 1x Frame (Top, Bottom. Brace and 2x Camera plate, 4x Arms)
- 1x Screw & Standoff set
- Wheelbase 5": 220mm
- Top Plate: 2mm
- Bottom Plate: 2mm
- Standoff height: M3x30mm
- Arm thickness 5": 2x12mm
- Stack Mounting: 30.5 × 30.5mm & 20 x 20
- Weight 5": 63g
- 1 x Carbon Plates Set
- 4 x Standoffs
- 1 x Screws Set
- 1 x TBS Camera Mount Set
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.
• Earn points for every $1 spent.