A CLASS ON ITS OWN
Team BlackSheep has redefined the portable remote control with the TBS Tango 2. Now we're back with one of the most popular requests: a compact full-size remote! The TBS Mambo follows in the footsteps, but focuses on all of the things the Tango 2 tries not to have: a larger screen, traditional form factor with switches and potentiometers, JR module bay, replaceable batteries and trim buttons!
But do not fear: we haven't made a cookie-cutter remote! With the built-in antenna (external antenna available as optional add-on), the 2-position and momentary gamepad buttons, and TBS Tracer built-in, we've accomplished a few "firsts" that put this radio into a class on its own!
The first radio with TBS Tracer built in. And it fits your existing TBS Crossfire module through the JR bay! TBS Tracer is the world's lowest latency radio link, and builds upon the rock-solid reputation of the TBS Crossfire code base. With the continued development and expansion of the TBS ecosystem, pilots will remain on the bleeding edge of capabilities paired with the ease of use and overall robustness that TBS products are known for.
- 1.6ms end to end latency
- 250Hz refresh rate
- Long range capable
- High telemetry throughput for Mavlink and long range missions
- TBS Cloud connectivity
- TBS Tracer built-in
- CRSF V3 protocol support for lowest latency and most direct response of any remote control available
- Range of up to 25km / 15mi
- Built-in antenna for ultimate ruggedness
- External antenna available as add-on
- Full size, ball bearing hall sensor gimbals
- Configurable resistance and tension
- Adjustable throttle & pitch throw (+/- 10 degrees)
- Spare spring set included for lower tension
- Ergonomic shell design with grippy rubber edges
- 4x 3-position switches
- 2x potentiometer with center notch
- 1x 2-position switches
- 1x momentary button
- 4x digital trim buttons
- Perfectly balanced lanyard mount
- Up to 12 channels supported
- Parallel 18650 x 2 (not included!) with USB-C 2A charging (2.5 hours for full charge)
- Speech audio output with audio jack & haptic vibration alert
- Open Source remote control operating system (FreedomTX, temporary fork of OpenTX)
- Rocker dial and 3 button menu for super simple navigation
- High resolution (128*64) black & white LCD screen w/ backlight
- 100+ model memory with included SD-card
- TBS Cloud compatible
- Weight: 565g
- Battery: 2 x 18650
- Audio: 1W speaker & 3.5mm headphone jack
- Display: 3.5” LCD panel (128 x 64)
- Antenna: Embedded antenna
- Switches: 4 x 3pos | 1 x 2pos | 1 x Momentary
- USB-C Port: Battery charging (5V, 1A), Firmware upgrades & Simulator / HID
TBS MAMBO INCLUDES
- 1 x TBS Mambo remote control
- 1 x Springs Set (Lower Tension)
- 2 x Throttle limitation screws (with allen key)
Why order from Rising Sun FPV?• FREE Express* shipping over $250.
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.
• Earn points for every $1 spent.