Same Day Dispatch
TBS is stepping up the Long Range / UHF game, with no competition in sight! With the TBS Crossfire Nano RX we condense 2 years of engineering experience, listening to our customer requirements, and pushing ourselves to the maximum (or in this case, the minimum!). The end result is a full range receiver, at the smallest size of any receiver in the industry (yes, it's smaller than the XM+).
- Weight: 0.5g (receiver only)
- Size: 11mm x 18mm
- Requires: Firmware V2.25
- 1x TBS Crossfire Nano Receiver
- 1x TBS Crossfire Micro Receiver Antenna
- 1x Spare shrink tube
- 6x 30awg silicon connection wires (2 black, 2 red, 1 white, 1 yellow)
- 1 x pin header 1x4
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.
• Earn points for every $1 spent.
Good to see TBS are stepping up our game. This Rx is awesome, lightweight, tiny, easy to solder and works brilliantly with the TBS Unify Pro32 Nano. Especially when setting up the Crossfire Lua script on your Frysky Transmitter in order to easily change your VTX channels and power levels etc, works like a charm. Big thanks goes out to Rising Sun for the assistance with the Lua script install and setup. Champion Effort!!!!