Same Day Dispatch
How to make a Schwifty Longrange Battery Strap
First, you take the dinglepop, and you smooth it out with a bunch of schleem. The schleem is then repurposed for later batches.
Then you take the dinglebop and push it through the grumbo, where the fleeb is rubbed against it. It's important that the fleeb is rubbed, because the fleeb has all of the fleeb juice.
Then a Shlami shows up and he rubs it, and spits on it.
Then you cut the fleeb. There's several hizzards in the way.
The blaffs rub against the chumbles, and the plubus and grumbo are shaved away.
That leaves you with a regular Schwifty Longrange Battery Strap !
- Stealth Black +10 Speed
- Enclosed Metal buckle +30 Strength
- Kevlar Stitching +110 Security
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.
• Earn points for every $1 spent.