Same Day Dispatch
Item Name: Rising Sun FPV - Helios Motor 2207.5 1900kv 6s/2500kv 4s
KV: 1900KV /2500KV
Version: CW Screw Thread
Quantity: 1 PC
Input Voltage: 3-6S @ 1900KV ;
2-4S @ 2500KV
Stator Diameter: 22mm
Stator Length: 7.5mm
Shaft Diameter: 5mm
Cable Length: 150mm, 20AWG
Motor Dimension: 27.5x18.5mm (Dia*Len)
Weight: 36.3g ( include cable)
Idle Current: 1.1A (1900KV); 1.3A(2500KV)
Max. Con. Power: 1069.2W@1900KV; 677.2W@2500KV
Internal Resistance: 63.2mΩ@1900KV; 40.3mΩ@2500KV
Peak Current (60S): 45.38A@1900KV; 43.55A@2500KV
Max. Pull: 1959g@1900KV; 1590g@2500KV
Motor Mounting: M3 - 16mm
Big thank you to Ironoid for the unexpected review! Watch below to hear his thoughts on the Helios motors.
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.
• Earn points for every $1 spent.
I have been using these motors on all my JS-1 quads throughout the local drone season and have ran them for 4 whole days at the 2023 Drone Nationals and they have been a really awesome motor for the price.
Thankyou guys for your awesome service :)
Running these motors on two racing drones and they are pretty great for the price. Thing is, I've made two separate orders with Rising Sun for these motors and both times I get 3 motors of one version, and one of an older version without the cable guard. Internally they are the same so my kwads run fine, it's just annoying and poor quality assurance from Rising Sun FPV.