Same Day Dispatch
RadioMaster TX12 MKII EdgeTX 16CH Radio Transmitter ELRS 2.4GHz (includes battery)
RadioMaster set out many years ago to create the best compact radio in its class. The TX12 has quickly become the go-to product for pilots looking for a powerful, dependable, and infinitely upgradable open-source radio in a small package.
RadioMaster proudly presents the TX12 MKII, a class-leading compact radio with updated ergonomics, hardware, and software, developed in collaboration with the R/C community and open-source partners.
- Added internal ExpressLRS module support
- Updated main board design from STM32F207 to STM32F407
- Improved USB-C QC 3.0 Charging
- Precision hall-effect gimbals as standard
- EdgeTX operating system installed from the factory
- Updated rear case with comfortable grips
- Improved S1 / S2 slider grip
- SD Card included
- Provide M1 and M2 modes
- Mode 2
- Item: TX12 Mark II Radio
- Size: 170*159*108mm
- Weight: 363g
- Frequency: 2.400GHZ-2.480GHZ
- RF Chip: ExpressLRS (ELRS)
- Working Current: 320mA@8.4V (ELRS) / 180mA@8.4V (CC2500)
- Voltage Range: 6.6-8.4v DC
- Radio Firmware: EdgeTX (Transmitter) / ExpressLRS (RF module) / MPM (RF module)
- Channels: Up to 16 (depending on the receiver)
- Display: 128*64 Monochrome LCD display
- Gimbal: High-precision hall gimbals
- External module: JR/FrSKY/Crossfire compatible
- Upgrade Method: USB/SD card & EdgeTX Buddy online or EdgeTX Companion PC software
- USB Charging: QC3 USB-C
- SD Card: Included
- 1x TX12 Mark II Radio Controller
- 1x Antenna
- 1x USB-C Cable
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- 1x Sticker
- 1x Radiomaster 18650 2500mah batteries
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.
• Earn points for every $1 spent.