Same Day Dispatch
Prusament PLA is our own in-house made filament. The whole manufacturing process is closely monitored and tested - we guarantee ±0.02mm precision and highly-consistent colors. You can inspect parameters of every spool we made at prusament.com.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
MANUFACTURED IN-HOUSE BY JOSEF PRUSA
We were not satisfied with the quality of filaments on the market. So we decided to make our own! Prusa Research is the only 3D printer manufacturer with its own filament production.
PREMIUM-GRADE MATERIALS AND THOROUGH TESTING
The whole manufacturing process is closely monitored and tested – string diameter, color consistency, and mechanical properties – to make sure that every spool is perfect.
± 0.02 MM MANUFACTURING PRECISION
We believe the industry standard of 0.05 mm isn’t sufficient for perfect 3D printing. Instead, we guarantee ±0.02mm precision and highly-consistent colors in our filaments.
HIGH QUALITY YOU CAN CHECK YOURSELF
We are the only manufacturer that gives customers the option to fully inspect parameters of every filament spool. Just scan a QR code on the spool to see all details online (check the sample spool).
Check out the official announcement video!
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.
• Earn points for every $1 spent.
Bought because I wanted PLA with some of the properties of PETG but this filament is more similar to PLA than PETG -
tldr - looks good but brittle.
Overrated!! No matter what settings I used, filament would end up moving on the print bed. Waste of money. Don't know why people rave about this brand. I could have purchased 2 overture rolls for the same price! Never had an issue with that brand, think i'll stick to it and stay away from this overpriced pla!