Original Prusa SL1S produces high-quality prints with even more detail than the Original Prusa SL1. It is compatible with a wide range of resins for various applications.
*Please Note that this item does not include free shipping
The Original Prusa SL1S SPEED is here! Compared to the original SL1, the new SL1S offers vastly improved print quality, a 25% larger print area, and up to three times faster printing with only 1.4 second exposure time per layer. Short exposure times combined with the built-in tilt mechanism enable you to print up to a 150mm tall object in three hours.
The SL1S is the perfect choice for producing extremely detailed 3D prints - fast! No matter whether you want to produce highly detailed sculpts, design and prototype, or you need a reliable workhorse for your workshop or lab, the SL1S delivers outstanding results across the board. We also offer an upgrade kit for your SL1.
Great Print Quality
The SL1S features a new 5.96'' monochrome LCD with a physical resolution of 2560×1620p. Taking advantage of the completely reworked optics and the new monochrome display technology, the SL1S offers a vastly improved print quality compared to its predecessor.
Our Fastest Printer Ever
With our custom-made optics system and completely reworked UV LED panel, the SL1S can easily reach a 1.4 second exposure time per layer with standard 405nm resins. This is especially useful for small-scale production or prototyping projects - you can print more in less time.
High Printing Speed, Amazing Details
Featuring a high-resolution 5.96'' LCD monochrome display (2560×1620p) and reworked optical system with four times more powerful UV LED panel, the SL1S produces even more detailed 3D prints. Common 405nm resins require only 1.4 seconds of exposure time per layer. Short exposure times enable much easier use of advanced materials.
High-Quality Materials and Rigid Body
We have built the Original Prusa SL1S 3D printer around a rigid, heavy aluminum body, which minimizes vibrations and ensures the best possible printing performance even when printing thin and highly detailed geometry. The SL1S features a quick-release mechanism, which maintains the Z-axis calibration.
For Newcomers and Professionals
The SL1S is more than just a machine for producing figures and statues. With professional-level print quality, extensive documentation, low running costs and 24/7 tech support, the SL1S is perfect for newcomers and professionals alike. Its predecessor, the SL1, already found its way to hospitals and industrial companies.
Full Support in PrusaSlicer
The SL1S is fully supported in the latest releases of PrusaSlicer, our internally developed and regularly updated slicing software. Take advantage of hollowing, automatic support generation, easy object manipulation and many other tools. PrusaSlicer also contains factory-tested profiles for dozens of resins.
Touch Controls, Network Features and more
Upload your print files over network and perform over-the-air firmware updates. The SL1S comes packed with modern technologies that make 3D printing easier, safer and more convenient than ever before. On-screen wizard will guide you through the whole setup process. You will be ready to print in no time!
Open-source with Support for 3rd party Resins
Just like all the Original Prusa i3 3D printers, the SL1S is also completely Open Source! This means (among other things) full support for 3rd party resins (405nm). No proprietary vats, resins or FEP films! You can buy 3D printing supplies anywhere you want.
- Display type Monochrome LCD with high-performance lens system
- LCD resolution 5.96'', 2560×1620p
- LCD lifespan / warranty 2000 hours
- Print volume size 127×80×150 mm
- Layer exposure time 1.3 - 2.4 seconds depending on material and layer height
- Tilt time 3 seconds
- Supported layer heights 0.025-0.1 mm
- Minimal layer height 0.01 mm
- Supported materials UV sensitive liquid resin (405nm), long-exposure materials supported
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi, LAN
- SL1S printer box dimensions: 32×45×50 cm (X×Y×Z)
- SL1S dimensions: 8.8×9.3×15.7 in / 225x237x400 mm (X×Y×Z)
- SL1S energy consumption while printing: ~100W (±5W)
LIST OF FEATURES
- Quick-release platform - maintains calibration. No need to recalibrate the printer when the platform with the print is removed.
- Assisted Wizard for quick and easy setup and calibration
- Motorized tilting bed - prevents layer shifts, stirs the resin, enables faster printing, improves reliability
- Resin tank with non-proprietary FEP films - easy and cheap replacement, low running costs
- Silent operation with Trinamic drivers (auto-homing function)
- Advanced LCD cooling system improves performance and extends the life of internal components
- Rear fan with a carbon filter to minimize odors around the printer
- Safety features: resin level sensor, safety vat under the tilt mechanism to protect the internal parts against minor resin spills
- Fully-featured network interface: control your printer through your web browser
- Free 0,5kg bottle of resin included
Why order from Rising Sun FPV?• FREE Express* shipping over $250.
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.
• Earn points for every $1 spent.