Original Prusa MINI+ - Orange - Textured Bed
PLEASE NOTE THAT FREE SHIPPING DOES NOT APPLY TO THIS ITEM.
Printer can be assembled, tested and shipped at an additional cost inquire here before placing your order. If you are a school, university or other wanting to purchase in bulk or more then what is currently listed please contact us to arrange a bulk shipment as we have access to additional printers.
Original Prusa MINI+ - smart and compact 3D printing workhorse with all the bells and whistles you’re accustomed to when you buy an Original Prusa 3D printer. MINI+ will surprise you. :-) It has a print volume of 18 cm (7”) cubed, removable spring steel sheets, ethernet and optional Wi-Fi and it’s based on our brand new custom-made 32-bit Buddy mainboard with silent 2209 Trinamic drivers.
SuperPINDA is a temperature-independent probe that doesn’t suffer from temperature drift and makes the first layer consistent – for example if you are running one print after another but set the Live Adjust Z with a cold printer.
The U-bolts which were used to secure the Y-axis bearings are gone, too. Instead, there’s a new set of metal clips, which are easier to mount and provide slightly better support for the bearings.
New firmware features
We are improving the firmware regularly on all our printers. However, with MINI+ we have huge plans and we keep adding new features. We have already introduced Prusa Connect Local in 4.0.5 and even more exciting things are about to come!
Read more about Original Prusa MINI in our blog article - and also check the update article about Original Prusa MINI+
WHAT WE ARE PROUD OF...
The most significant features of Original Prusa MINI+
Featuring a 7"×7"×7" (18×18×18 cm) build volume, the MINI+ is a fully-equipped 3D printer. Featuring sensorless homing, automatic Mesh Bed Calibration, replaceable nozzles, network connectivity, USB printing and a full-color LCD screen, the MINI+ is a big printer in a small body.
COLOR LCD SCREEN
Configure your 3D printer with ease and see previews of sliced models before you start printing! Thanks to the 2.8’’, 240×320 LCD screen with 65.000 colors, every option is just a few clicks away.
The MINI+ comes standard with an ethernet RJ45 port and optional future ESP Wi-Fi module upgrade. Send files to the printer wirelessly, or download OTA firmware updates. Thanks to the future updates you will be able to manage a whole print farm easily.
Every part we use is thoroughly tested in-house. This is why our 3D printers are highly reliable and safe to use. The MINI+ is equipped with three thermistors and comes with a high-quality power supply (Delta or Mean Well - depending on region) for safe and reliable information.
With a footprint of 38×33 cm (15×13 in), the MINI+ is an incredibly compact, yet fully equipped 3D printer, allowing you to stack several machines onto a single shelf. No matter whether you’re limited by space, or you want to build a printing farm - the MINI+ has a perfect size.
FLEXIBLE PRINT SHEETS
Removing a print has never been easier! With the magnetic heatbed and removable spring steel sheets, you can remove a printed object merely by bending the steel sheet. The surface is easy to maintain and comes in two variants: smooth and textured.
Once you insert a USB drive with a sliced object, a new menu with an object preview window appears. Confirm the selection with a single click of the control wheel and watch the printer do the rest for you.
To decrease the weight of the extruder, we moved the extruder motor on the Z-axis column. Using a 3:1 drive gear ratio, the printer pushes the 1.75 filament strand through a PTFE tube into the hotend and through the 0.4mm nozzle.
32BIT CONTROLLER STM32
More power, more options. Our brand new custom-made 32-bit “Buddy” motherboard with Trinamic 2209 drivers brings more bang for your bucks. It’s capable of nearly everything OctoPrint can do, including farm management software (future firmware update).
SEE THE ORIGINAL PRUSA MINI / MINI+ IN ACTION!
THOMAS SANLADERER: THE NEXT "BIG" THING
"I think the MINI is a great machine, especially for the price. You won't find a more complete package of solid hardware, usable firmware, good documentation and great software under 400 bucks.” Watch the video...
ALL3DP: EDITOR'S CHOICE
"This small and sturdy machine uses an excellent slicer, comes with a magnificent metal bed, and overall, gives you excellent print quality. It’s difficult to see how anyone could be disappointed with it.” Read more...
MAKE: FIRST IMPRESSIONS
"Right out of the box, this thing is so impressive (...) You can get yourself pretty much what I consider to be a top-of-the-line performance printer for 350 USD.” Watch the video...
3D PRINTERLY REVIEW
"When we weigh up the price, performance, reliability and overall product, it is highly recommended for most people to purchase because it does things so well.” Read more...
UNCLE JESSY: INITIAL IMPRESSIONS
"If you are in the market for a smaller 3D printer that prints really great things and is pretty easy to use, this is a great option for you (...) the print quality on this is so damn nice!” Watch the video...
"Prusa have done all they can to pack the features of their best selling 3D printers into a smaller and cheaper package. The Mini may be small but it’s reliable, built to last and delivers excellent print quality just like it’s bigger siblings.” Read more...
FEATURES & PARAMETERS
- Removable magnetic spring steel sheet with PEI surface (*)
- Brand new 32-bit “Buddy” motherboard
- Silent Trinamic 2209 stepper drivers
- Ethernet RJ45 port and optional future ESP Wi-Fi module upgrade
- 3 thermistors, fan RPM sensors
- Bowden system with 3:1 gearing
- SuperPINDA probe - no temperature drift (more info)
* Consumable parts, such as PEI sheets (smooth, textured, etc.) are not covered by warranty as the coatings are designed to diminish over time unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship. Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, cracks or other cosmetic damage is also not covered by the warranty. Only defective sheets on arrival are covered by warranty.
- Build volume 18 x 18 x 18 cm | 7 x 7 x 7 in
- Trinamic drivers with 256 microstepping
- Fast preheat: PLA 1 min / ASA 3 min
- Sensorless homing for X and Y axes
- 2.8″ graphic 65k color screen with G-Code preview
- Supported materials - PLA, PETG, ASA, ABS, Flex
- Printer dimensions (without spool holder & external PSU): 38×38×33 cm; 15×15×13 in (D×H×W)
- Shipping box dimensions: 11kg (volumetric weight); 48,5×40,5×26,5 cm; 19×16×10 in
- Prusament PLA sample weight: ~2x25g
Why order from Rising Sun FPV?• FREE Express* shipping over $250.
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.
• Earn points for every $1 spent.