Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm; Shore Hardness: 95A; Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05 mm; 0.8 kg per spool; Vacuumed sealed with desiccant; Recommended extruder temperature: 200 - 220°C; Recommended platform temperature: 40 - 60°C
TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) is a subclass of thermoplastics which prints strong parts that are also flexible
Compatible with all FDM printers on the market which accept 1.75 mm filament; Including Prusa i3, Monoprice MakerSelect, SainSmart xCreality, and other RepRap printers
With proper settings, TPU is easy to print thanks to excellent bed adhesion and the filament’s tendency to not warp
- A consistent and slow feed rate is key to successful printing with TPU.
- As a hygroscopic material, TPU absorbs moisture easily, drying the filament before printing allows for a smooth finish.
- Printing TPU Filament with a direct drive extruder is recommended, though it is possible to print with a Bowden extruder, it requires more tweaking.
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Weight: 800g /1.76lb
- Dimensional Accuracy: +/- 0.05 mm
- Extruder Temp: 200°C -220°C
- Bed Temp: 40°C-60°C
Recommended Printer Settings
- Print Nozzle: 0.4 – 0.8 mm
- Extruder Temperature: 195 – 230 oC
- Print Bed Temperature: 40 – 60 oC
- Cooling Fan: On
Printing Tips For Bowden Drive Printers
- Print Slower: 15 – 30 m/s
- First Layer Settings: 100% Height. 150% Width, 50% Speed
- Disable Retraction: Should reduce oozing and string
- Cooling Fan: On after the first layer
- Increase Multiplier: 1.1, should increase bonding
- Do not over extrude filament when loading. As soon as the filament starts protruding from the nozzle, stop. Loading any faster will cause the filament to get caught in extruder gear.
- Feed the filament directly to the extruder, and not through the feeder tube. This reduces back tension in the filament as well as drag, ensuring proper feeding.
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
1x Nova Flex TPU Flexible Filament 1.75mm 0.8kg vacuum-sealed
Why order from Rising Sun FPV?• FREE Express* shipping over $250.
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.
• Earn points for every $1 spent.