Same Day Dispatch
Monocure 3D Rapid product range is designed for low powered LED DLP type printers such as the Wanhao Duplicator 7. The cure speed is up to 4 X faster than our standard resin. The transparent appearance allows you to be see internal features & structures that would be useful for research, prototyping and engineering parts.
All Monocure 3D resins have a very wide range of reactivity, UV wavelengths of 225nm to wavelengths of 420nm. By incorporating a blend of photo-initiators, monomers & sensitizers, almost any UV light source can be used to initiate the polymerisation process of our resins.
Which Printer do I have?
Most consumer-grade "SLA printers" are actually MSLA known as Masked SLA. (Prusa SLA, Sonic Mini etc)- so this resin is for exactly that.
Monocure 3D resins have been tested with a ‘Shore D Hardness Durometer’ and have a rating of 70. (A hard hat has a rating of 80)
The Viscosity of our resin is 500 – 600cps @ 25°C (Brookfield RVT).
All resins have a low odour, have zero VOC emissions and display very low shrinkage properties <0.5%>
Please store Monocure 3D resin in a dark, cool place out of direct sunlight.
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.
• Earn points for every $1 spent.