Same Day Dispatch
- MCU: STM32H743VIH6, 480MHz , 1MB RAM, 2MB Flash
- Board V1.0 IMU: MPU6000 (SPI1) & ICM20602 (SPI4)
- Board V1.5 IMU: MPU6000 (SPI1) & ICM42605 (SPI4)
- Baro: Infineon DPS310 (I2C2)
- OSD: AT7456E (SPI2)
- Blackbox: MicroSD card socket (SDIO)
- 7x Uarts (1,2,3,4,6,7,8) with built-in inversion.
- 13x PWM outputs(including “LED” pad)
- 2x I2C
- 1x CAN
- 6x ADC (VBAT, Current, RSSI, Analog AirSpeed, Vbat2, Cur2)
- 3x LEDs for FC STATUS (Blue, Red) and 3.3V indicator(Red)
- 1x SPI3 breakout
- USB Type-C(USB2.0)
- 1x JST-SH1.0_8pin connector (Vbat/G/Curr/Rx8/S1/S2/S3/S4)
- 1x JST-GH1.25_4pin connector (5V/CAN-H/CAN-L/G)
- Dual Camera Inputs switch
- 5V/Vbat filtered power ON/OFF switch
- DJI FPV OSD is supported by any spare UART
- Vbat Input: 6~36V (2~8S LiPo)
- BEC: 5V 2A cont. (Max.3A)
- LDO 3.3V: Max.200mA
- No Current Sensor built-in
- ADC Vbat2 pad supports Max. 69V (voltage divider: 1K:20K)
- Static power: 200mA@5V with Betaflight, 150mA@5V with ArduPilot
- ArduPilot(ChiBiOS): MATEKH743
- BetaFlight: MATEKH743
- INAV: MATEKH743
- Mounting: 30.5 x 30.5mm, Φ4mm with Grommets Φ3mm
- Dimensions: 36 x 36 x 5 mm
- Weight: 7g
- 1x H743-SLIM
- 6x Silicon grommets M4 to M3
- 1x JST-SH1.0_8pin cable, 5cm
- 2x JST-SH1.0_8pin connectors
- 1x JST-GH-4P to JST-GH-4P cable for CAN port, 20cm
What is new on the H743-slim V3
- ICM42688-P+ICM42605 instead of MPU6000+ICM42605
- Other functions, layout and components are same as previous board version.
- H743-slim V3 has betaflight_4.3.0 preloaded for QC
- H743-mini-V3 with ICM42688-P is supported by ArduPilot 4.2 or higher,
- ICM42688-P is defined as first IMU (IMU0) , ICM42605 is the 2nd (IMU1).
- with ArduPilot 4.2, set INS_ENABLE_MASK to 7 or default 127.
- It is recommended to use STM32CubeProgrammer to erase MCU and upload firmware. check this blog http://www.mateksys.com/?p=6905
- H743-slim-V3 is not supported by INAV4.1 downloaded from configurator. pls download inav_4.1.0_MATEKH743_42688 from our website.
- Starting with INAV5.0, V1/V1.5/V3 will share the same firmware.
- IMU ICM42688-p is supported by BetaFlight 4.3 or higher.
- icm42688-p is the first IMU(default), ICM42605 is the second IMU.
- Target MATEKH743 in BetaFlight 4.2.x list doesn’t support ICM426XX series, You need to flash it with BF4.3_RC or latest
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.
• Earn points for every $1 spent.