Same Day Dispatch
The eSun PETG 3D Filament combines the benefits of ABS and PLA filaments. It is an easy-to-print material with high toughness and heat resistance. PETG filament also offers good layer adhesion and flexibility.
Please note that this filament may come in cardboard spools. Download this AMS adaptor HERE to use the filaments in Bambu Lab's AMS system.
Advantages of eSUN 3D Filaments
- Consistently high quality
- Made from great, high-performance materials
- Ready to print on any open source desktop or industrial printer
- Deliver exceptional performance
eSUN PETG Filaments
- Combines the benefits of ABS (stronger, temperature resistant, more durable) and PLA (easy to print) in one material.
- High mechanical strength and excellent flexibility
- Excellent layer adhesion.
- Less warping and shrinkage.
- 100% recyclable.
- Print temperature: 240~255℃
- Bed temperature: 80~90℃
- Printing speed: 30~60mm/s
- Moving speed: 30~60mm/s
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.
• Earn points for every $1 spent.