Same Day Dispatch
eSUN filaments are high-quality professional grade filaments and are compatible with all FDM printers such as Makerbot, Reprap, UP, Afinia, Flash Forge and all FDM 3D Printers.
1.Excellent heat stability, Wide cleaning temperature range cleaning rods extrude normally at the temperature range of 150℃-260℃when testing.
2.With slightly viscosity and enable it to take residual material out of nozzle and no jamming in nozzle
3.Not easy to degradation in the heat.
4.Using cleaning rods can prevent nozzle plugging during transition between high and low temperature material.
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.
• Earn points for every $1 spent.
After having random extrusion issues on my Prusa, I now run this after material changes (PTEG to TPU) and/or after every second long print run, around 20cm worth. Combined with keeping the nextruder cleaned, the result has been an elimination of extrusion issues. Recommend as part of your printer maintenance routine.