Same Day Dispatch
Jörmungandr - Midgard Serpent
In Norse mythology, Jörmungandr, also known as the Midgard Serpent or World Serpent, is a sea serpent, the middle child of Loki and the giantess Angrboða. According to the Prose Edda, Odin took Loki's three children by Angrboða—the wolf Fenrir, Hel, and Jörmungandr—and tossed Jörmungandr into the great ocean that encircles Midgard. The serpent grew so large that it was able to surround the Earth and grasp its own tail. As a result, it received the name of World Serpent. When it releases its tail, Ragnarök will begin.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES:
- Innovative motor mounting system
- High spectator visibility with multiple colours
- Arm material: Aluminium 25mm tall x 25mm wide x 1.6mm thick
- Bottom mount Lipo system
- Lipo Plate designed for 6s
- Electronics mounted in a roll cage system
- Xclass frame size: 505mm Motor to Motor
- Top plate: 3mm
- Bottom plate: 3mm
- Lipo Plate: 4mm
- Quad Prop size: 13 inch recommended
- Frame type: True X
- FPV camera angle range: 25 - 75 degrees
- Quad motor mounting: M4 screws with 30x30 mounting holes
- Lipos supported: 6s
- Fastener material: High strength steel
- Fastener color: Black/Sliver
- Supported FPV Cameras: 21mm
- Supported FC: 30.5mm x 30.5mm and 20mm x 20mm mounting
- Supported VTX Size: Everything
- Supported FPV Antenna: Everything
- Supported receiver: Everything
- Suggested ESC: Advanced Power Drives
- Supported PDB: Standard 30.5mm x 30.5mm mounting
- HD camera mount options: Session or Gopro Hero or DJI
- HD camera mount angle range: 50 degrees
- ESC Mounts designed for Advanced power drives escs (80amp)
- Through arm motor mounting system no more worrying about clamps
- Best looking frame on the market
- Fastest Arm removal system on the market with the use of MT60 connectors
- Innovative ESC Mounting
- Weight = 850g
3D Printed Parts
Please note that the Analog and digital kits come specific to the specifications of the gear used.
- 1 x FPV Camera pod to suit a mini camera (19mm - 21mm)
- 1 x SMA antenna mounting bracket
- TBS Crossfire Immortal T Mounting or TBS Tracer (Please leave a note in the checkout of what one you want, the default will be TBS crossfire so if left blank you'll receive the Crossfire mount)
- 4 x Motor Arm Cap ends
- 4 x APD 80amp ESC Cushion (120amp and 200amp sold separately)
- 1 x TPU Vibration dampener
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.
• Earn points for every $1 spent.