Same Day Dispatch
This is a LGX Shortcut Upgrade Kit to use on Prusa MK3S and MK3S+.
It uses a short Mosquito hotend from Slice Engineering with a Bondtech heatsink.
Requires a X-carriage
You may download the x-carriage model, change it and/or print it yourself.
Master All Materials * Excel With Flexibles
The LGX Shortcut Mosquito Print Head is a special unit that includes the LGX™ Large Gears eXtruder and the LGX Shortcut short filament path Mosquito hotend, that will master all materials and excel with the soft and flexible.
Direct Drive Upgrade
This LGX based upgrade kit is a easy to install replacement of the stock direct drive extruder. It requires the accessories included in the LGX Shortcut Mosquito Accessories for Prusa MK3S package and the LGX Shortcut Mosquito hotend.
Easy To Install
Very intuitive and easy to install upgrade kit where the extruder faces the X-carriage reducing the distance between the nozzle and the x-axis.
Leading Grip Power
The LGX is the Bondtech extruder with the highest filament grip due to its new large drive wheels that put more teeth engaging the filament.
This upgrade kit is not compatible with any MMU version.
Custom Firmware Required
You need to update your Prusa’s firmware to use this product.
New Firmware Available.
Open the Firmware tab to download.
Enjoy Bondtech’s Evolved Dual Drive Technology
Start using our newest extruder with our new Dual Drive Technology based on larger drive gears. This is only one of the 7 new features Bondtech implemented on an extruder.
7 new features on a Bondtech eXtruder:
- Larger drive wheels, for increased filament grip;
- Filament pre-tension lever, for repeated results;
- Multi-function interface socket, for tool or application quick swap;
- Drive wheels’ maintenance windows, for easy cleaning;
- Compact, light & symmetric design, for increased performance and compatibility;
- Multiple mounting hole patterns, for easy and flexible setup;
- A small step for a greener Future, craft boxes without bleaching & no coating.
You can read more about the new features by clicking here.
3D Printed Housing using PA12
The housing parts are professionally printed with nylon for maximum strength and precision and higher temperature resistance.
The hot block included in this product is compatible with the RepRap standard of nozzles
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.
• Earn points for every $1 spent.