Same Day Dispatch
*gallery images may not depict current frame or replacement part revisions
The B-Line Sendstorm LITE needs no introduction. Everything you love about the Original Sendstorm in a lighter and tighter form factor. Still utilizes the same arms as the OG Sendstorm, so if you want to move across to the LITE, you’re only 3 x 2mm plates away. Designed and refined by Whodeany.
– Price $86 for the frame without 3D prints
– 3d prints available for download from the B-Line site to print your own stuff. A range of locked camera angle mounts and different antenna mounts available.
– TRUE X layout
– 6mm Chamfered arms for rigidity and pointed ends for optimal launch pad grip
– 20*20 STACKS ONLY
– NANO CAM ONLY
– Chamfered top plate and bottom plate
– Die cut battery pad
– A few different turtle fins to choose from, (original Sendstorm fin, front fin, rear fin, rear fin with integrated antenna holder)
– Strong stepped 6065 28mm standoffs
– Camera is as protected as you can get, mounted between the standoffs
– YOU WILL NOT find a more rigid lightweight racing frame on the market, crank those filter settings for the best flight characteristics you can get. All electronics are completely covered and not vulnerable to damage like most other lightweight frames.
V1.1 – Original
V1.2 – Strengthened sandwich plates
V1.3 – Removal of rear zip tie points in main/bottom plates to remove point of failure + increase strength around standoff screws
V2.0 – 3mm longer body overall (2mm extra camera to stack clearance + 1mm stack to rear standoff clearance). Some 20×20 electronics now have a larger footprint than when the frame was first designed so this accommodates for most of those.
– The main plate now includes press nuts for stack mounting. This ensures everyone is using the ‘Golden Nut’ at the bottom of their stack, so you don’t have excess noise in your betaflight tune, and also allows for easier/faster replacement of broken main/bottom plates.
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.
• Earn points for every $1 spent.
This frame is extremely rigid, and that shows in flight performance. For a light frame it is also more durable than most heavier frames. Would recommend