Upgrade your Creality Ender 3, Ender 5, CR-10, or any other 3D printer that has a bowden-style extruder with PTFE tubing.
PTFE tubing is an important part of any 3D Printer, whether it’s serving as a filament guide tube on a direct drive system or as the filament path itself on bowden setups. Low friction and tight tolerances are very important to consistent and reliable performance, providing great prints and easy filament loading. Capricorn tubing is specially manufactured expressly for use in 3D printing.
Most PTFE tubing used in 3D printing is simply ‘good enough’ and is chosen based on the closest size available for the given filament diameter, but in the end, it’s just a tube that carries your filament. Capricorn is the first company who is manufacturing PTFE tubing specifically for use in 3D printing.
- Inside Diameter: 1.9mm ± 0.05mm
- Outside Diameter: 3.95mm ± 0.05mm
- 2 Meters of tubing
Why order from Rising Sun FPV?• FREE Express* shipping over $250.
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.
• Earn points for every $1 spent.