Same Day Dispatch
The Matek Flight Controller F722-PX w/Pixel OSD is one of the best flight controllers on the fpv market. Matek's line of F7 flight controllers brings a host of new possibilities to your fixed wing or multirotor. Loaded with an array of features and tons of room for peripherals, this board lets you choose how you want to fly.
The F722-PX w/ Pixel FC is specially designed to connect directly to the F722-PX-W Power Distribution Board.
- MCU: 216MHz STM32F722RET6
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
- Baro: BMP280 (I2C)
- OSD: Pixel OSD/FrskyOSD (Uart6)
- Blackbox: 32M-byte Flash memory (SPI)
- 6x Uarts with built-in inversion
- 1x Softserial_Tx option
- 10x Dshot/PWM outputs
- 1x I2C
- 4x ADC (VBAT, Current, RSSI, AirSpeed)
- 1x SH1.0_8pin connector (Vbat/G/Curr/Rx3/S1/S2/S3/S4)
- 3x LEDs for FC STATUS (Blue, Red) and 3.3V indicator(Red)
- Switchable Dual Camera Inputs
- Switchable 5V/8V for VTX
- PWM camera control: Yes
- TR/SA VTX control: Yes
- WS2812 Led Strip : Yes
- Beeper : Yes
- RSSI: Yes
- Analog Airspeed sensor: Yes
- Digital Airspeed sensor: Yes
- Input: 9~36V (3~8S LiPo)
- BEC: 5V 2A cont. (Max.3A)
- BEC: 8V 2A cont. (Max.3A)
- LDO 3.3V: Max.200mA
- Battery Voltage Sensor: 1:10 (Scale 110)
- No Current Sensor built-in
- BetaFlight unified target: MATEKF722PX(MTKS)
- INAV target: MATEKF722PX
- Mounting: 30.5 x 30.5mm, Φ4mm with Grommets Φ3mm
- Dimensions: 36 x 36 x 5 mm
- Weight: 6.5g
- 1 x FC F722-PX
- 6 x Silicon grommets M4 to M3
- 1 x SH1.0_8pin cable 5cm
- 2 x SH1.0_8pin connectors
- F722-PX has INAV firmware preloaded for QC.
- If you use Betaflight, flash it with BetaFlight firmware in DFU mode.
- Select “MATEKF722HD” in pull-down list of BetaFlight configurator when you flashing it.
- BetaFlight configurator 10.7 has supported FrskyOSD protocol, You need to enable “OSD(Frsky Protocol)” on Uart6.
- In BetaFlight CLI mode, type ” resource SERIAL_TX 11 A02 ” if you want to use TX2 pad as softserial1_TX.
- no graphical elements in BF firmware for now.
- Only Artificial Horizon is graphical in INAV firmware 2.5.
- INAV firmware has FrskyOSD enabled on Uart6 by default, Do not change the settings on Uart6.
- If there are black spots on screen, try uploading font into FrskyOSD via INAV configurator.
- FrskyOSD APP and fw 2.0.0
- Update: The Github repository has been removed by Frsky. You might download the APP and fw from our website. FrSky_OSD-win64.zip
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.
• Earn points for every $1 spent.