Same Day Dispatch
- ESP8285, SX1280/1281IMLTRT
- PA/LNA: SE2431L
- Antenna connector: IPEX MHF 1
- RF Frequency: 2.4GHz (2400~2480MHz)
- Telemetry power: 22.5dbm~23dbm
- SE2431L RX_gain: 12.5dB
- Diversity (antenna-switching), default ANT2
- Receiver protocol: CRSF
- Input voltage: 4~9V DC @ 5V pad
- Power dissipation: 40~45mA(before binding), 70~75mA(binding), 90~95mA(wifi mode)
- PCB size: 21mm x 15mm
- Weight: 3g w/ 2x antennas
- Packing: 1x ELRS-R24-D, 2x IPEX MHF1 Antennas
- ExpressLRS MATEK_2400_RX
- Firmware update via UART or WIFI
- ELRS-R24-D: enable “USE_DIVERSITY” (checked) when flashing in ExpressLRS configurator
- “Any ELRS 2.4Ghz receivers can work with any ELRS 2.4Ghz TX Modules, from any manufacturer and even the DIY ones. This is as long as they have the same binding phrase and configuration options (Regulatory Domain, Performance Options and Extra Data).”
- More details about ExpressLRS, pls check out ExpressLRS wiki
Wiring with FC
- Receiver RX — FC UART_TX for Telemetry
- Receiver TX — FC UART_RX for Control
- Receiver 5V — FC 5V or 4v5
- Receiver G — FC GND
- Receiver protocol: Serial-based receiver – CRSF
- Receivers have ExpressLRS fw preloaded without BINDING_PHRASE
- Power on and off your receiver three times
- Make sure the LED is doing a quick double blink, which indicates the receiver is in bind mode
- Use the [BIND] button on the Transmitter Lua script, which sends out a binding pulse
- Receiver will switch to slow blink once it has received binding pulse.
- Power off and power on receiver again. If the receiver LED switch to solid on from slow blink, it’s bound with your transmitter.
- Important: If the RX firmware has a bind phrase, the RX will never enter binding mode using the above procedure. It must be flashed without a binding phrase to do traditional binding.
Flashing with ESP_NodeMCU-PyFlasher
- Connect receiver to USB-TTL module(RX-TX, TX-RX, 5V-5V, G-GND)
- Connect USB to PC while pressing and holding the boot button in.
- open ESP_NodeMCU-PyFlasher
- select Serial port of USB-TTL module, load firmware, select “Dual Output(DOUT)” and “Yes.wipes all data“
- click “Flash NodeMCU“
- after flashing, Power off and power on your receiver, receiver will enter binding mode(quick double blink).
Flashing with ELRS configurator
- MATEK_2400_RX target is supported by ELRS configurator 1.1.0 with fw release 1.2.0 or newer.
- If receiver can’t be flashed via WIFI or BFpassthrough when it come with preloaded firmware. You may recover it by flashing it via UART.
- Wire the receiver into the USB-TTL adapter, with TX on receiver connected to the Rx on the USB-TTL, and RX on receiver connected to the Tx of the USB-TTL. Wire 5V and GND of the USB-TTL to 5V and GND of the Receiver. Press the boot button while powering the RX on, and release – the LED should now be solid.
- Select the target MATEK_2400_RX and “UART” for Flashing Method, set your bind phrase and Firmware Options and once done, click on Build and Flash.
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.
• Earn points for every $1 spent.
I am a big fan of this 2-antenna rx, and also a big fan of the soldering service at Rising Sun. With the PWM converter the R24D works very well on my 3D planes .