Same Day Dispatch
Upgrade from the standard Glass Thermistor used in Enders and other printers to a more robust metal design.
M3 Screw Thermistor with 2m included Hot swappable Extension Cable.
Recommendations and Notes.
Thermistor only be hand tightened while module is not connected to the extension wire.
A PID of the hot end should be performed to calibrate the new thermistor. https://teachingtechyt.github.io/calibration.html#pid
Module Connection Operating Ambient Temperature: -25c~85c
Module Connection Specs: TJC8A (Compatible with Molex-50-57-94)
Thermistor Wire Specs (Module): UL1332 26AWG 200c (Note: This is wiring from module connector to the yellow heat shrink)
Extensions Cable Wire Spec: UL3398 26AWG 150°C
Firmware configuration if you find temperature inaccuracy. Please apply changes below. This is still suitable for stock Creality firmware, but will require temperature tower to re-tune temperature for some filament. In our testing we find temperature difference ~5-10c without below modification does not effect printing common materials such as PLA/PETG. In most case, temperature tower will adjust for the inaccuracy using stock marlin thermistor option.
#define TEMP_SENSOR_0 13
Klipper - tested using PT1000 Pro
[thermistor DREMC NTC100K B3950]
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.
• Earn points for every $1 spent.