The Caddx Turbo Micro F2 is a new competitor in the wallet-friendly fpv camera market. These cameras boast ultra-low latency and superior light handling, making flying from dark to light areas much less of an annoyance. Paired with a 1200TVL CMOS sensor, you get great picture quality in this micro FPV camera. it has audio compare with Micro F1
- Image Sensor: 1/3" CMOS Sensor
- Horizontal Resolution: 1200 TVL
- TV System: NTSC/PAL changeable
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Synchronization: Internal
- Electronic Shutter: PAL: 1/50~100,000; NTSC: 1/60~100,000
- S/N Ratio: >52dB (AGC OFF)
- Video Output: CVBS
- Lens: 2.1mm
- Min. Illumination: 0.01Lux@F1.2
- Auto Gain Control: YES
- BLC: YES
- Camera OSD: YES
- Voltage OSD: NO
- WDR: D-WDR
- DNR: 2 DNR
- Day/Night: Auto/Color/B&W
- Dimensions: 19mm*19mm*19mm
Wide Power Input: DC 4.5-40V
- Work Temperature: -20℃~+60℃
- Work Humidity: 20%~80%
- Weight: 5.5g (N.W.)
- 1x Camera
- 1x 5D-OSD menu board
- 1x Aluminum bracket
- 1x 4pin FPV silicone cable (extend into a 2pin joint for OSD board and a 3pin joint for FPV)
- 1x 4pin FPV spare power cable
- 1x Screws set
- 1x Warranty card
Why order from Rising Sun FPV?• FREE Express* shipping over $250.
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.
• Earn points for every $1 spent.