With a 55mm diagonal motor-to-motor measurement, the Tiny Whoop Nano is almost a new class of aircraft. In its stock state it’s built for accurate and agile angle-mode cruising, exploring, and spec racing. The power system can also be upgraded and tuned for more speed or endurance.
In the air you’ll feel even tinier, and the world around you will feel even bigger. This nano-size aircraft is meant to slip thru the moving sea of ankles in a busy crowds, negotiate the dense foliage of your houseplants or trees, and race room to room through your home. Almost every part of the aircraft was reinvented and redesigned for this project.
55MM LIGHT-WEIGHT AIRFRAME
The airframe has been redesigned to be smaller, lighter (3.00g) and utilize no hardware whatsoever. Each duct has only three struts that are heavily reinforced where they attach to the duct or the motor mount. The motor mounts themselves are designed to be compatible with 0615 size motors, but a small plastic peg can be clipped out to make room for 0617 motors. Because the ducts of this airframe are closer together, the battery mount holds the battery on it’s side, which allows free flow of the air. Finally, just under the battery mount are two tiny loops. Jesse wanted these loops to encourage the community to innovate even more Tiny Whoop games.
TURTLE-ABLE BRUSHED FLIGHT CONTROLLER/RECEIVER COMBO
The new F3 flight controller is equipped with hardware that is capable of reversing brushed motors, allowing the aircraft to flip itself over if it lands upside down, making this the first brushed Whoop-style aircraft capable of turtle-ing in any direction. The Tiny Whoop Nano FC is running the newly released “TBS Harold” flight controller software, and is tuned for snappy execution of control commands.
TBS FPV SYSTEM WITH SMART AUDIO
The FPV system uses the TBS Tiny Camera, with 700TVL resolution and a redesigned camera form-factor to fit as low as possible to the airframe under the canopy. The VTX is the infamous TBS Unify Pro Nano, the world’s smallest FPV video transmitter with 25mW/50mW power levels and integrated Smart Audio, allowing the pilot to change video channels instantly using only their transmitter. The video transmitter’s stock antenna is a linear dipole on FPC substrate, which looks like a sticker on one of the rear ducts. It’s incredibly durable, and transmits beautiful, clear video.
THE SWEET SPOT BETWEEN SPEED AND CONTROL!
The stock motors are 0615 size brushed motors with a speed of 17,000kv, allowing for a high level of throttle resolution and altitude control for technical and tight Tiny Whooping, but can easily be upgraded to any higher-kv 0615 or 0617 brushed motors, making it an extremely light and powerful Tiny Whoop.
From the moment you first fly the Tiny Whoop Nano you’ll notice it feels a little different to be even smaller. You’ll appreciate all of the innovation that went into downsizing and redesigning the current standard in Whoop flight.
- Size: 55mm Motor to Motor
- Weight: 18g dry
- VTX: TBS Unify Pro Nano 25mW 5.8GHz
- FPV camera: 700TVL
- Motors: 0615 17,000kV stock
- Motor compatibility: 0615 - 0617
- Flight time: Up to 4 minutes per charge
- Receiver: FrSky D16 (XM-style)
- Battery: 1S 340mAh TBS Graphene
- Battery compatibility: up to 1S 300mAh
- Tiny Whoop Nano BNF drone
- 1S 340mAh TBS Graphene Battery
- USB Charger with PowerWhoop Connector
- X8 Radio Upgraded version - (white)
- Tiny Goggles
- Spare propellers TBS Whoop Propeller (random color!)
Why order from Rising Sun FPV?• FREE Express* shipping over $250.
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.
• Earn points for every $1 spent.