It is the first FPV antenna to feature static beam steering.
The two CP antennas direct their beam at 20deg left and right from a single flat panel instead of relying on two separate angled patches.
This helps keep a more affordable and lower profile than what is offered so far.
This listing is for the Antenna ONLY for those that would like to print the mounting solution by themselves. (Print files are available at the bottom of this page)
To connect the tilting antenna sleeve to the base you will need m2*25mm bolt and a 2mm plastic nut.
-Gain: 6Dbic @20deg from boresight on each side.
-Combined Beamwidth(-3dB): 100deg horiz. 60deg vert.
-Polarization: RHCP or LHCP
· Tilting panel so pilot can look down while still pointing the antenna at the action.
· Extremely low profile and weight: 18g (ant only), 26g (full setup)
· Fit nicely in stock goggle case.
· High quality True-SMA connectors.
· High quality custom TrueRC coax cables.
· 40deg beams divergence for wide coverage.
· Excellent for advanced diversity module IE: IRC Rapidfire & TBS Fusion.
1 x Pyropatch Antenna (choose polarization from the drop down menu above)
Mounting base and antenna sleeve .STL files (Print in PLA) (Can be Printed by us here at Rising Sun FPV, just get in touch with us to organise the mount)
Why order from Rising Sun FPV?• FREE Express* shipping over $250.
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.
• Earn points for every $1 spent.