Signal and telemetry lines are sandwiched between the Negative (GND) layers to shield them from switching noise at high power levels. Negative (GND) layers on top to shield the Flight Controller from switching noise.
Further, it has double sided main input power pads which can be soldered or bolted to. It allows for flight controller mounting with standard 30.5mm x 30.5mm hole spacing. Solder tabs extend off the PCB to allow for thermal relief to make soldering easier.
Manufactured using ISOLA 185HR high performance dielectric glass fibre to sustain continuous high temperature scenarios.
Rest assured, your solder tabs won’t fail, even with 500A loads!
- 4S-12S input
- 8 Layers of 4oz copper to each ESC
- 12V @ 3A switching regulator
- 5V @ 3A switching regulator
- Overcurrent and short circuit protection on both 5V and 12V regulators
- Has two main power inputs, modular battery
- Thermal relief on all solder tabs to allow for easier soldering
- 2.5mm thickness for strength and reliability
- 58mm x 58mm in size
- PCB rated for 180°C continuous
- ISOLA 185HR dielectric glass fibre for maximum thermal performance
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
75 × 75 × 20 mm
Why order from Rising Sun FPV?• FREE Express* shipping over $250.
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.
• Earn points for every $1 spent.