- MCU: STM32H743VIT6, 480MHz , 1MB RAM, 2MB Flash
- Board V1.0 IMU: MPU6000 (SPI1) & ICM20602 (SPI4)
- Board V1.5 IMU: MPU6000 (SPI1) & ICM42605 (SPI4)
- Board V3 IMU: ICM42688-P (SPI1) & ICM42605 (SPI4)
- Baro: Infineon DPS310 (I2C2)
- OSD: AT7456E (SPI2)
- Blackbox: MicroSD card socket (SDIO)
- 5.5x Uarts (1,2,4,6,7, Rx8)
- 11x PWM outputs
- 2x I2C (I2C1/DA1 CL1 pads, no I2C2 breakout)
- 1x CAN (C-H, C-L pads)
- 5x ADC (VBAT, Current, RSSI, VB2, CU2)
- 3x LEDs for FC STATUS (Blue, Red) and 3.3V indicator(Red)
- 1x JST-SH1.0_8pin connector (Vbat/G/Curr/Rx8/S1/S2/S3/S4)
- Dual Camera Inputs switch
- 8V power ON/OFF switch
- Vbat Input: 6.3~36V (2~8S LiPo)
- BEC: 5V 1.5A cont. (Max.2A)
- BEC: 8V 1.5A cont. (Max.2A), 8V outputs stable when Vbat>=10V, 8V outputs 80% of Vbat when Vbat< 10V
- LDO 3.3V: 200mA
- VB2 pad supports Max. 69V (voltage divider 1K:20K)
- Static power: 200mA@5V with Betaflight, 150mA@5V with ArduPilot
- ArduPilot(ChiBiOS): MATEKH743
- BetaFlight: MATEKH743
- INAV: MATEKH743
- 20 x 20mm/Φ3mm with Silicon Grommets
- 20 x 20mm/Φ2mm with Silicon & Brass Grommets
- Dimensions: 36 x 28 x 6.5mm
- Weight: 7g
- 1x H743-MINI
- 6x Silicon grommets M4 to M3
- 6x Brass grommets M3 to M2
- 1x JST-SH1.0_8pin cable, 5cm
- 2x JST-SH1.0_8pin connectors
- ArduPilot Firmware
- H743 is supported by INAV3.0.1 or higher.
- H743-MINI has betaflight firmware preloaded for QC
- BetaFlight: Target MATEKH743 is supported since 4.3, pls download BetaFlight firmware 4.2.x from our website.
- If you flash ArduPilot firmware via BetaFlight configurator. there is a known issue that flash process will freeze at 50% if “full chip erase” is selected. It is highly recommended to use STM32CubeProgrammer to erase MCU and upload firmware http://www.mateksys.com/?p=6905
- INAV: SD card and MSC mode for H743 is supported by INAV 4.0 or newer.
- Motor 7 will not spin with BetaFlight 4.2.x and OCTO X8 mixer if RPM filter is enabled. Pls set dshot_bidir = OFF, or use latest BetaFlight 4.3.0
What is new on the H743-mini V3
- ICM42688-P+ICM42605 instead of MPU6000+ICM42605
- PWM 10 & 11 instead of PWM9 & 10(V1/V1.5)
- Other functions, layout and components are same as previous board version.
- H743-mini V3 has betaflight_4.3.0 preloaded for QC
- H743-mini-V3 with ICM42688-P is supported by ArduPilot 4.2 or higher,
- ICM42688-P is defined as first IMU (IMU0) , ICM42605 is the 2nd (IMU1).
- with ArduPilot 4.2, set INS_ENABLE_MASK to 7 or default 127.
- It is recommended to use STM32CubeProgrammer to erase MCU and upload firmware. check this blog http://www.mateksys.com/?p=6905
- H743-mini-V3 is not supported by INAV4.1 downloaded from configurator. pls download inav_4.1.0_MATEKH743_42688 from our website.
- Starting with INAV5.0, V1/V1.5/V3 will share the same firmware.
- IMU ICM42688-p is supported by BetaFlight 4.3 or higher.
- icm42688-p is the first IMU(default), ICM42605 is the second IMU.
- Target MATEKH743 in BetaFlight 4.2.x list doesn’t support ICM426XX series, You need to flash it with BF4.3_RC or latest
Why order from Rising Sun FPV?• FREE Express* shipping over $250.
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.
• Earn points for every $1 spent.