- 4” arms - 61g fully built
- 5” arms - 68g fully built
- Top mount battery
- HD Camera mount same as CineSplore and CineGlide
- 12x12 M2 motor mount pattern
- 4” Motor center to motor center: 141mm wide, 113mm long, 180mm diag
- 5” Motor center to motor center: 177mm wide, 132mm long, 220mm diag
- 1.5mm thick body plates, 3mm thick arms
- Two stack mount platforms for 20x20 or Toothpick mount each
- No stack/arm screw integration
- 15mm build height
DIGITAL AND ANALOG. MADE TO FIT VISTA UNIT WITH FULL SIZE DJI CAMERA OR SMALLER
This frame was designed as a 4” platform but then pulled out to 5” because it would support it nicely. It’s really intended for 4” but it’s quite nice as a very light 5” platform as well. The 5” version is discouraged for beginners because it is not as durable.
The Fouride is intended to be used with analog or the DJI/Caddx Vista system with the regular full size DJI camera (Nebula, nano and micro size cameras fit as well). It’s a low weight platform which takes advantage of the current and future line of electronics. The layout of the frame consists of two side by side stack platforms that fit both 20x20 and Toothpick/whoop boards with a low 15mm build height. This low build height is intended to keep the battery weight as close to the center of mass as reasonable.
In designing the setup around the current and future micro electronics with DJI in mind, we discovered an annoying design limitation. The most obvious design layout would be to stack all the electronics. The dilemma there is that either the battery is slung under the frame or hoisted way up in the air above the electronics. Neither of which is preferred for flight performance (racers excluded). The other slightly less obvious option is to spread out the electronics side by side. This allows for a really nice CG and tight weight distribution, but results in a fuselage that's a bit longer than desired. So we went with 4” rather than a 3" because it just makes more sense.
With 4” props, you barely see the tips of the blades in the DJI camera. With 3” props, you don’t see the blades at all. There is a mounting platform for a gopro on top which is the same platform as the CineGlide and CineSplore as well.
Why order from Rising Sun FPV?• FREE Express* shipping over $250.
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.
• Earn points for every $1 spent.