Shark Byte delivers near-zero visible latency High Definition 720p 60FPS video on your Fat Shark HDO2, HDO, HD3, and more. This digital HD system supports up to eight operators on standard 5.8GHz FPV frequencies and can be used alongside analog systems without interference.
Shark Byte has a brand new compact goggle mounted module with integrated DVR and directional antenna. While mounted, the Fat Shark goggle can be seamlessly switched between digital and analog. Goggles can be even stored in their case without removing the digital module!
The goggle and module can both be powered by an existing Fat Shark battery* (with included balance lead adapter). For longer flight days, the system includes an XT-60 terminated adapter with a regulator to supply 8.4V to goggles and modules from standard 3S or 4S battery packs.
Image clarity has been improved with a new fully digital MIPI camera developed by RunCam; the RunCam Racer HD. The small 14x14mm footprint camera is suitable for the smallest of builds and comes with an adapter to facilitate mounting to larger frames. The camera has an OSD for custom tuning that can be navigated either by a button board or the radio control sticks (requires BetaFlight).
- Weight: 80.3g
- Dimensions: 105 x 21 x 39mm
- Operating Frequencies: 5.725-5.850GHz
- Input Power: 5.5mm Barrel Connector, 8-16V Center Pin Positive
- Operating temperature: 32°-104°F (0°-40°C)
- Compatible Headsets: Fat Shark Dominator series
- 1 x Fat Shark Shark Byte RX5.1 Receiver Module
Why order from Rising Sun FPV?• FREE Express* shipping over $250.
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.
• Earn points for every $1 spent.