Developing quality multi-rotor motors requires extensive engineering prowess, but also understanding of how these products stand up in the real world. Easy of use and a design that holds up to abuse and hair keeps on ticking is our main goal. Years of learning from our mistakes and successes has lead us to revisit a familiar concept.
C.A.T.S. 2207 motors now available in two KV variants
- 2400KV - recommended for 4S & 5S freestyle/racing setups with 5” props.
- 1750KV - recommended for 6S freestyle/racing setups with 5” props and Long range 6” prop setups.
- Mounting - 19x19mm
That concept is you can have 2 of the following 3 traits.
- Fast (Light weight)
- Reliable (Durable)
- Cheap (Affordable)
There are always trade offs when it comes to strength, weight, and affordability. In the past we always tried to bring the best of the best which comes at the cost of affordability to some. With our new C.A.T.S motors we have kept durability and affordability at the highest priority with slight sacrifices in weight.
These motors give an extremely smooth & high resolution power band with a nice and punchy top end.
With these motors we aim to add new stator size choices (2207) and offer a durable and powerful motor of quality that even frugal rippers can enjoy. Cheap Access To Space!
- 1 x Motor
- 1 x Prop Nut
- 4 x Motors Screw
Why order from Rising Sun FPV?• FREE Express* shipping over $250.
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.
• Earn points for every $1 spent.