Same Day Dispatch
Dogcom HV 100C 6S 550mAh 22.8V LiPo Battery XT30
- High & stable quality
- Higher energy density
- Lower internal resistance
- Longer life cycle
- Capacity: 550mAh
- Configuration: 22.8V / 6S1P / 6 Cells
- Continuous Discharge Rate: 100C
- Burst Discharge Rate: 200C
- Length: 43mm
- Width: 18mm
- Height: 68mm
- Weight: About 95g
- Charge Plug: JST-XHR
- Discharge Plug: XT30
- 1x Dogcom HV 100C 6S 550mAh 22.8V LiPo Battery XT30
- Dogcom LiPo battery passed ISO9001:2000 international quality system certification, CE certification, UL certification and ISO14001 environmental management system certification, all products stand for testing from customers.
- Dogcom uses world-class testing equipment and has a laboratory to carry out various tests for battery performance and material testing.
- Dogcom has the most advanced manufacturing process of a high-rate LiPo battery, which can get an internal stability quality of a high-rate LiPo battery.
- Dogcom has strict on-site management and improves the system to ensure the battery’s quality, providing customers with safe and reliable products.
- Dogcom brand always insists on technique first and adapting to the market changes. Putting effort into providing users with international top products and services.
- Dogcom has a LOCAL Australian distributor for service and warranty support.
This item is deemed to be a dangerous good (DG). It cannot be sent overseas.
- NEVER leave batteries charging while unattended.
- Make certain that the voltage and current settings on the lithium polymer charger are appropriate for the battery pack being charged.
- Lithium polymer needs to be CHARGED and STORED in a Lipo Sack or other fire-safe container.
- Avoid charging batteries close to combustible materials or liquids.
- Keep a dry fire extinguisher handy, or use a big bucket of dry sand, which is both affordable and efficient.
- Keep away from children and pets at all times. Never discharge a cell below 3.5V because doing so could void the warranty and result in permanent damage.
- If a battery is damaged or burnt, it could explode. Discard the battery responsibly immediately.
- Never keep batteries plugged into a device.
- Never leave batteries in the car.
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.
• Earn points for every $1 spent.