The F3 processor ensures no input commands are missed, even at the highest input update rates. Its bleeding-edge features include ‘PWM-frequency dithering, and Active Phase-current Demagnetisation to ensure the smoothest control at high power, whilst maintaining maximum efficiency.
Compatible with the latest Protocols including ProShot up to 3MBs/S.
With peak power ratings up to 4.7kW, these ESCs will have no trouble powering your craft. Ideal for macro-scale aircraft with propeller sizes up to 11″.
– Designed and manufactured in Australia using only the highest quality components, ensuring no sacrifice in reliability.
– Plug and play firmware
– Up to 8S capable
– Up to 80 A Continuous* current
– 140 A Burst current
– True 10bit resolution
– Virtually no setup time, with simple motor reverse solder tab
– Auto-detect ProShot or Dshot any frequency range
– ProShot1000 to ProShot3000 capable (1-3Mbs/s)
– Dshot300 to Dshot2400 capable (0.3-2.4Mbs/s)
– Up to 750,000 eRPM
– Auto PWM-freq
– Auto Timing Advance
– HBM (Hectic Boost Mode) ensures this will deliver maximum thrust, outperforming any other ESC
– Telemetry output
– Intelligent current sensing
– LED indication
– Digital commands over Proshot (including anti-turtle mode)
– Digital commands over Dshot
– 8-Layer PCB to ensure minimal track resistance
|Dimensions||44 × 22 × 12 mm|
* Continuous current ratings are at a 100% throttle duty cycle. Continuous rating is defined as max sustained current at 100% throttle for 60 seconds with 33 m/s airflow.
Documentation and Datasheets can be found at: docs.powerdrives.net
Why order from Rising Sun FPV?• FREE Express* shipping over $250.
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.
• Earn points for every $1 spent.