Same Day Dispatch
The improved F_Series 120F3[X] ESCs. Building upon our trusted ARM 32-bit architecture, the V2 release features introduce a number of highly requested features into the product range, including configuration options, Bi-Directional DShot, and UART overvoltage protection. The 120F3[X]v2 ESCs are drop-in replaceable to 120F3[X] units. As before, existing features include PWM-frequency dithering and Active Phase-Current Demagnetisation, allowing for smooth control with virtually all powertrain combinations with peak power outputs of up to 9 kW.
NDAA/DFARS-compliant options are available upon request.
New Feature Set (V2)
- Configuration of drive parameters, signal types and fault handling
- Bi-Directional DShot for RPM Filtering support
- On board bootloader
- Passthrough firmware updating and configuration
- Additional Telemetry types: PWM Telemetry and RPM Output
- High-speed telemetry rates when operating DShot and ProShot
- Reversible operation support (full forwards to full reverse)
- Dynamic signal quality checks across supported input protocols
- Hardware protection for UART programming pins
Existing Feature Set
- Designed and manufactured in Australia using only the highest quality components, ensuring no sacrifice in reliability
- Proprietary firmware designed in Australia
- Plug and play firmware
- Up to 12S (50.4 V) capable
- Up to 120 A continuous* output current
- 200 A Burst current
- True 10-bit resolution
- Virtually no setup time, with a simple motor reverse solder tab
- Auto-detect ProShot or DShot
- ProShot1000 capable (1Mbs/s)
- DShot150 to DShot600 capable (0.15-0.6Mbs/s)
- Up to 750,000 eRPM (protocol dependant)
- Motor agnostic
- Auto PWM output frequency
- Auto timing advance
- Telemetry output
- Automatic current limiting and over-temperature protection
- LED indication
- Digital commands over ProShot (including anti-turtle mode)
- Digital commands over DShot
- Bare-PCB design to allow maximum integration within the end setup
- 8-Layer PCB to ensure minimal track resistance
* Continuous current ratings are at a 100% throttle duty cycle. Continuous rating is defined as max sustained current at 100% throttle for 60 seconds with 33 m/s of airflow.
Documentation and Datasheets can be found at: docs.powerdrives.net
CAD Model: 120F3 CAD Model
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.
• Earn points for every $1 spent.